BEE ACTIVE BATESVILLE HAS NEW HOURS.
FALL GYMNASTICS CLASSES NOW IN SESSION! Gymnastics classes are now held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. Our instructors Natalie, Taylor, Ashley, Sierra, and Chelsea will be teaching levels 1 thru 3 on all three days for our TumbleBees, HoneyBees and RumbleBees classes. Please call the front desk to sign up for one of these class times.
Winter is almost here!
Be sure to check our Open Recreation Calendar for exact hours of which area is open at what time. Also please be sure to read this entire page for any up to date changes as well!
What to know checklist (HOW to have the best time possible at Bee Active Batesville):
- NO DROP-OFFS! Parents must stay with children under age 8.
- YOU MUST HAVE A WAIVER FORM ON FILE TO PARTICIPATE IN OPEN RECREATION.
- YOU MUST CHECK RESTRICTIONS below for hours of operation in each area as they are different for each area.
- BRING SHOES THAT COVER THE TOES for use on the rock wall.
- CHECK OUR GUEST POLICY listed below to make sure your guests are compliant with our rules for admission and that you understand the fees for guests completely.
1. Only one participant on the bouncy trampoline in the back at a time
2. No double flipping
3. Please do not pick the foam blocks they are very expensive you could be asked to leave :(
4. Do not stack blocks and jump onto trampolines this could cause serious injury
5. Please do not jump into the pit head first this is not a swimming pool
Gymnastics Training Center
KIDS on the equipment only please! (150 lbs max) Parents are welcome to play with kids on mats or help them onto/off the equipment. Our gymnastics training center is available during posted hours (see below). Trampolines, foam pits, swinging ropes, massive play mats, spring boards, hot spot jumping mats, swinging bars, rings, beams and vaults help your kids get their fit and fun on in the cleanest and safest all around activity room available! You can even rent this area for an amazing party!
Rock Wall Climbing
ALL AGES! (200 lbs max) Our open-face, textured rock wall climbing is available during posted hours (see below). Two 26 foot rock climbing walls provide a variety of levels of difficulty sure to keep you entertained for hours! Participants must wear socks and non-marking athletic shoes that cover the toes to climb. Children 11 and younger must wear a helmet.
Our Adventure Zone is available during posted hours (see below)! 22,000 square feet of extreme fun and fitness on 7 GIANT inflatables for you and your family! You can even rent this area for an aweome party! Weight limits are listed on each piece of equipment.
Gymnastics Training Center No adults on equipment 150 LBS MAX
OPEN RECREATION FEES:
Non-Member: $10.00 per hour per child. Silver Family and Bronze Individual Member: $5.00 per hour per child.
Gold Individual, Gold Family Member: Free for two hours per day. Additional (unlimited) hours at $5.00 per hour.
We encourage anyone, member or non-member, to bring a guest to Bee Active Batesville. ALL guests must have a waiver, You may download the form using the link at the top of this page and every main page on this site OR parents can come along with their children and sign it on site.
- Guest of a non-member: $10.00 per hour per child.
- Guest of a silver or bronze member: $10.00 per hour per child.
- Guest of a gold member: $5.00 per hour per child on their first ever visit to Bee Active Batesville. Any subsequent visit with you, another member or by themselves is 10.00 per hour per child.
- All Guest Visits are placed on file.